BVI Yacht Ownership Guide
Purchasing a new or used yacht from Horizon Yacht Sales is easy with our BVI Yacht Ownership Guide.
BVI Yacht Ownership Guide - New Boats
- Browse through our website to see the options available from Horizon Yacht Sales and contact us with your questions. Or, if you've already looked through our BVI yacht ownership guide and already know what you are looking for, pick up the phone, send an e-mail or complete our enquiry form to contact our yacht sales team.
- Based on your enquiry, we will provide you with comprehensive information concerning our BVI yacht ownership guide and discuss our services!
- Our experienced staff will discuss your requirements with you and can assist with every step and guide you round every pitfall.
- We can assist with financing information.
- Signing a Yacht Purchase Agreement and a 20% deposit will secure the purchase and build slot with the factory (and, if you are buying a charter yacht, we will begin the marketing process to maximize the bookings in advance of the boat’s arrival).
- Final payment will secure shipping and delivery of your boat from the yard.
- We will organize commissioning and delivery to your preferred destination and can help with insurance.
BVI Yacht Ownership Guide - Brokerage Yachts
- Send an enquiry on the yacht you are interested in and our experienced staff will discuss the yacht, specification and condition with you.
- Make an offer which will be presented to the owner.
- Once an offer is accepted, both seller and buyer will sign the Purchase and Sale Agreement and the buyer will put down 10% of the agreed price as a deposit.
- The buyer, with our help if required, will organize a survey and sea-trial to be conducted to ensure the yacht is in the stated condition.
- If the survey is satisfactory, remaining funds are transferred and title is passed to the new owner by the closing date in the agreement.
- Should any assistance be required for documentation services, we can provide that too.
We hope our BVI Yacht Ownership Guide was useful!
For tax advice we at HYC recommend Mike Kimball CPA to our clients. They tell us that Mike's advice makes sense--even to their accountants. And, unlike other internet tax information that sounds too good to be true, his Tax Guide for Business Yachtsmen was written from the viewpoint of a tax professional who understands yachtsmen yet is trying to help them make the right decisions. The Guide is the standard other accounting and law firms rely on when they need quick, practical expertise to serve their clients. For more info about Mike's business planning and tax advisor services you can visit www.yachtstaxadvisor.com or email him at MKimball@Gower.net.